Quantcast
Days Like These - book review | Sandling All Day

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Days Like These - book review

We've all had days we wanted to quit.  Some,  more than others.   However, reading this book really made me realize that I've got it pretty good.

Yes, I have a special needs child.  Yes,  I have a physically disabled husband.  Yes, I struggle... but things could TOTALLY be worse.

Rachel's amazing ability to stay positive, and Kristan's pure love for his wife is MUCH more than a love story,  and more than a memoir too.

This is easily a book you'd want to read again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day