Quantcast
Two (yes, two!) ingredient #playdoh | Sandling All Day

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Two (yes, two!) ingredient #playdoh

You heard it right... 2 simple ingredients to make safe, fun playdoh for your children.  It doesn't get much easier than that.

So a fellow blogger, Tammy, at Praying for Parker has a great post on it, so I'll just share the nitty gritty.

It's basically cornstarch and lotion.  Tammy used a scented lotion, which she said she would change to unscented next time, and add a little essential oil, because the amount of lotion you have to use made for OVER scented playing dough.

She has great information on it.  Check it out here!

And while your at it, I highly suggest you read about Parker.  For me, it made me grateful for my own child's special needs.  I guess meeting someone who has "harder" problems than your own can make you see things in a new perspective.  I'd take 17 surgeries "harder"...but Tammy takes it in stride... her posts are upbeat and not 'complaintative' like some SN parent bloggers.

WTG Tammy and Parker!  (oh, and her other...was it 6, or 6 total...children)  Because it REALLY takes a village to raise a SN child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day