Quantcast
Strangulation as a Form of Punishment... | Sandling All Day

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Strangulation as a Form of Punishment...

First, let me say I AM JUST KIDDING.  More really, venting.  I do not, nor would I EVER harm my child.
That said...
My child drives me UP A FREAKING WALL!!!  He's 8 and he really acts like a spoiled teen!  He somehow feels entitled to EVERYTHING and I am really going crazy.  Sometimes I just wanna knock some sense into him! This morning he did EVERYTHING he could to annoy and antagonize me... I know he does it because it drives me mad... I wish I could just ignore it all, but it's so difficult.
You'd think it was like a video game, where he gets points for angering me!
I wonder if I was like this as a kid...  I know that my mom and I are REALLY alike and that's why I drove her crazy so much...  could that be true here? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

I'm going back to sleep now, and when I wake up, it'll all be over (Yah, just keep saying that... one day you'll believe it!)
ok, so it won't be over, but at least he'll be in school for a few hours of blessed peace!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day