Quantcast
It's my Favorite Month!!! | Sandling All Day

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's my Favorite Month!!!

That's right.  It's December.  So many family birthdays, but really, honestly, CHRISTMAS!!!   It's my favorite holiday!  The lights, the decorations, the smell... oh the smell!!!

We got a wreath through a program with the Boy Scouts (They gave us a free 'coupon' for their lot, through our school, where we could get a tree, but with no place to put them, a wreath worked great.  Now, every time I step foot in my hallway outside our front door, I get the condensed wonderful smell of Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day