Quantcast
Cherish Every Moment... | Sandling All Day

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Cherish Every Moment...

I am grateful today, for life.   With such hard family issues as of late, I'm happy that I have family to spend

time with.  I have so many family and friends to be grateful for, as well as my wonderful children.

I saw a SERIOUSLY heartwarming Christmas movie the other day

The Heart of Christmas, about a little boy who had Cancer, who would not make it to Christmas.

It's based on a true story, and REALLY shares the true meaning of family, friends and love.

The boy, Dax Locke, is an inspiration, as is his family. I seriously encourage you to watch it, ESPECIALLY

if you're feeling down.

Here's a little information about Dax, as well as a link to the website devoted to him:

Dax Ryan Locke, 2, of Washington passed away after an 18-month battle with acute myeloid leukemia at 

2:15 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2009, at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center in Peoria.

Born June 26, 2007, at Methodist Hospital in Peoria, Ill., he was the only son of Austin and Julie 

Lemkemann Locke.
You can read all about his struggle, and his parents at their Caring Bridge site.

You can also find out more information about Dax, his family, his illness and how you can help at DaxLocke.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day