Quantcast
Updates | Sandling All Day

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Updates

So everything has been going pretty good.  I'm finally in the Christmas spirit, even though we're not going to have a tree, or really many gifts, I'll be around my husband and son, and that's what I'm grateful for!

We've had the service for my BIL, which was beautiful.  My SIL (heart) is recovering nicely, and even though she won't be out of the hospital until nearly February, she's in good spirits.  Lucky for me, she's actually at a very close hospital to me, so I can see her regularly!  My FIL is also going good, although I'm not sure if it's gone, or what the next step is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day