Quantcast
Heartache... | Sandling All Day

Friday, November 29, 2013

Heartache...

Sorry I've been gone a bit... family problems have run amuck.   I'll give you the quick run-down.

First, my brother-in-law Tony passed away after a long LONG bout with kidney failure.  He was a father and grandfather, and will be sorely missed.

Shortly after that, we found out that my father-in-law was diagnosed with cancer.  He's already gone in to have them scrape the cells (or something like that) but I have no update on that.

Around the same time, my sister-in-law's (she's my father-in-law's step-daughter) heart started to fail, and she's been in the hospital.  She has had a transplant and is now recovering.

Finally, we also found out that another sister-in-law (who has multiple health problems) also has kidney failure.

so as you can see, this has been a VERY busy last few weeks.  I hope you'll beg my pardon while the dust settles and I get back into the swing of things!!

Thanks for the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day