Quantcast
Have You Tried Hot Chocolate with NECTRESS? | Sandling All Day

Friday, April 26, 2013

Have You Tried Hot Chocolate with NECTRESS?

Disclosure:  I received NECTRESS free in my @Influenster VoxBox.


NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener

Do you know what NECTRESS is?  I didn't before I got my Influenster VoxBox.  I've never really been much on sweetners, mostly because I don't like the 'fake' taste they have to them, so I didn't know what to expect when trying Nectress for the first time.  Let me tell you, it's VERY sweet!!



So when Influenster invited me to do the NECTRESS brand challenge (basically sharing about the brand) I decided to do it!

On the NECTRESS website, there are recipes (and LOTS more!) One of the recipes is for hot chocolate.  I decided to try this one, in part because of how easy it is to make.  I don't always follow recipes well, so I wanted to make something that wasn't horribly difficult.

Here is the recipe:


  • 1 1/2 cups
    hot skim milk
  • 1 tablespoon
    cocoa powder
  • 1 tablespoon
    semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
  • 1 teaspoon
    vanilla
  • 2
    NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener, Packets
  • 1/8 teaspoon
    cinnamon






When was the last time you made home made hot chocolate (and not from a packet???)
I don't normally, but I'm glad I did!



Here's some information about Nectress:
NECTRESSE™ Sweetener has a rich sugar-like taste and is naturally zero calories per serving. How? We started with the deliciously sweet extract of monk fruit and combined it with the perfect blend of other natural sweeteners. It's 100% natural with nothing artificial. You're going to love the way it tastes. In our search to create the perfect sweetener, we turned to the place that does sweetness best: nature. We found our inspiration in the monk fruit. Hand-picked in remote mountain regions, monk fruit has been cultivated for hundreds of years and only recently re-discovered as a source of natural sweetness


What is Monk Fruit???  I know you're asking... I had to look it up to!  Here's what their site says:

Monk Fruit is a round, green melon that grows on vines on remote mountaintops in central Asia. The fruit has been cultivated for centuries.
An extract from the fruit has been recently re-discovered as an ingredient ideally suited for sweetening foods and beverages. Monk Fruit Extract is about 150X sweeter than sugar and contributes zero calories per serving
of NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day