Quantcast
| Sandling All Day

Friday, June 15, 2012

I am super excited to announce that I'm a part of an awesome BzzCampaign!!  The Kroger Family of companies (including Fred Meyer and QFC) is the spotlight!  Specifically, their store brand, which is comparable to national brands, and often, better!
As a couponer by heart, I often purchase what benefits my family most, financially. Because of the coupons available on national brands, this often means that many items are not store brand.  However, there are a few exceptions that are ALWAYS a better deal for us.  One of them is frozen pizza.   Specifically, microwavable              frozen pizza. We used to buy Red Baron's, who has a box of 2 slices for 3.49(ish) until we found Fred Meyer's (it's a small size, perfect for a child who has an appetite) and it's always only $1.00.  My 6 year old get's his pizza, and I get an amazing deal.
So this BzzCampaign, we get to try several different Kroger brand items, share with you, my friends and readers what I think, and even share coupons!  What can  be better?

I'll be doing a poll soon... I want to know what you think of store brands vs national brands...  I want to know what you think of Kroger brands...  Do you have a fave item?  If you can't wait, you can always comment below!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day