Quantcast
Children's Claritin Chewables | Sandling All Day

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Children's Claritin Chewables

As a bzzagent, I get access to great products & services in exchange for talking to others about them.  Sometimes I get great perks, like a free subscription, or in this case, a free product. (disclaimer: I was supposed to get a free product & coupons for this, but the mailman lost it!!  So I went out and bought it, so I could give an honest opinion of it)  I bought Children's Claritin Chewables grape 10pk.  This is a non-drowsy formula for both indoor & outdoor allergies that's safe for kids AS YOUNG AS 2!!!  One of the most impressive things about it (and I say this confidently, since I have 2 boys ages 12 & 5, and my youngest has oppositional defiant disorder, causing him to be, well, defiant... he HATES taking medications.) is that this is a 24hr formula, so no more every 4hrs take your medicine, no more waking up in the middle of the night to take your medicine, no more being itchy or stuffy the last hour of school because your medicine 'ran out'...  a full 24hrs.  On top of that, it's got a great grape flavor (I tried it myself...it's good!!!)  What more could you ask for in an allergy medication???
All in all, I'm really surprised that Claritin could top their RediTabs (I thought that was the best allergy medication on earth)...  they've done it.   I'm impressed.

I'm sorry I don't have any coupons to give out (thank my mailman...) but if you go to the Claritin.com website, they have a printable coupon you can use.

--if you're interested in becoming a bzzagent and sharing your experiences and opinions with others, let me know.  I'd love to refer you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day