Quantcast
My boy is 14 today! | Sandling All Day

Thursday, September 12, 2019

My boy is 14 today!

It's an amazing thing, when your kid, has a birthday.

Facebook reminds of of posts we made, years before.
Pictures we've posted
How they've aged, and changed.

I've seen my son grow from a rambunctious kid, into a sweet hearted, amazing teen.
His growth this past year, has been tremendous....

I'm so proud of my boys

This is his "I'm so cool
Look.  Lol.

I took a video, but he's never quite sure what pose to use.










  This is his "this IS my smile, mom" look.  Which simply means, I'm not sure how to be...


Can't get my formatting right today.  Thx blogger.  Lol

Anyway, he had a good day.  Neighborhood moms gifted us a cake and ice cream, which we gave out to kids in the complex.  I'm having another surprise setup for him, for his party at his grandma's... But I'm not going to spoil the surprise.  He's a teen.  I don'tdon't put it past him to read my blog lol!!!

Thanks for hanging in there, my loved readers...

Y'all rock.  ♥️♥️♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day