Quantcast
Coobie Seamless Bra | Sandling All Day

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Coobie Seamless Bra

One of my BIGGEST complaints with my bra is that the seam connecting the front to the strap ALWAYS causes me to itch.  It scratches and bugs me ALL THE TIME.  Then of course there is the underwire that always finds its way through to poke me at the WORST time!  I am so looking forward to trying this bra!!

Coobie Seamless Bras are ultra comfortable and supportive. Perfect for everyday wear our versatile one-size fits 32A - 36D, available in 7+ styles and 70+ colors/patterns, with adjustable straps and removable pads! 

Try one, you'll love it! 

PROMOTION: Save 25% on any order of Coobie Seamless Bras at www.shopcoobie.com Use code: USFG



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day