Quantcast
I'm back, baby!!! | Sandling All Day

Friday, January 17, 2014

I'm back, baby!!!

I feels good to have a different mind-set going into a new year.  I am so tired of the same things getting me down, stopping me, and not allowing me my full potential.

No more!

My new years resolution is ME.  I have spent the last 15 years being "mom" with NO other side to me.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my boys, but there is more to me (and you) than being a mom, and it's time that we take back a sliver of our lives and dedicate them to ourselves.

So here's to me, and you...  MOM'S and WOMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day