Quantcast
Happy Birthday Mom | Sandling All Day

Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy birthday to my mom... the woman who birthed me, who gave me life.
The woman to loved me when I was 8 and covered with chicken pox, who went and got me cheetos and books to read.
The woman who loved me when I ran away from home, who paid for a plane ticket to bring me home, and who didn't yell, but hugged, when I returned.
The woman who flew 3000 miles when I had a mis-carriage when I lived on the opposite coast, just to be with me.
The woman who loves my own children, just the same.

I am very grateful to have you for a mom, even if I don't tell you enough.

I love you mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day