Quantcast
Time to eat! A few things I WANT to try! | Sandling All Day

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Time to eat! A few things I WANT to try!

Ya'll know how important Pinterest has become for foodies... you REALLY SEE things differently!  It's one thing to come across a picture of something you want to try on the internet, but it's another to be able to SEARCH for something... Anyway, here are a few things I really want to try, that I came across... Perhaps it's because I'm hungry!!!

Stuffed Cheesy Bread
Peanut Butter Cup Pie





Ok, so this last one isn't really a recipe, so much as I want to run to Starbucks and buy this lemon pound cake right now!!!  mmmmm it looks good!!!
Does anyone have a recipe for lemon pound cake?  It's one of our faves!!!

Starbucks Lemon Pound Cake












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day