Quantcast
Goody's NEW Ouchless Ribbon Elastics {review} | Sandling All Day

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Goody's NEW Ouchless Ribbon Elastics {review}



Disclosure:  I received Goody's Ouchless Ribbon Elastics in my Influenster Sunkissed Voxbox.  All items received in the box were free in exchange for testing out the product.  No other compensation was provided.  In addition to my review, I am ABLE (not obligated) to complete "badge" tasks that MAY allow me to win a prize.



    Goody Ouchless Ribbon ElasticsProduct information:

    Soft, stretchy material that looks beautiful on the wrist or in the hair!
    From America’s #1 elastics brand, Goody® Ouchless®
    Unique knot style hair ties are perfect for personalizing or dressing up your look.







My review:

I LOVE these elastics.  First, let me say that 2 months ago, I could not have worn them.  This is because I had LONG LONG LONG hair that was REALLY thick.  These would have been much too small to use, except at the end of a braid.

No that my hair is shorter, and thinner, they are amazing in my hair.  They state they are "ouchless" and they truly are.  I have YANKED them out, and not once have they pulled a hair.
They are fashionable, great and easy to use, and you can use more than one for a unique look!

Yesterday, I used the purple and pinkish/red together to match the shirt I was wearing. (I'd post a picture, but my phone is dead right now... I'll add it when I find my charger!)

There are so many options!  You can wear them multiple ways.  I wore pigtails the other day, and it looked so cute!  The only thing I wish, is that there were 2 of each color, but it just means I have to go and buy another pack!

You can find them at major retail stores, as well as online.  Check it out today! You can't go wrong with these!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day