Quantcast
Things That Make Me Uncomfortable {May Challenge} | Sandling All Day

Friday, May 3, 2013

Things That Make Me Uncomfortable {May Challenge}

Still with me?  Great... it's day 3 of the May blogging challenge, and today's topic is:

Things that make you uncomfortable

This will be easy... EVERYTHING!!

No really.. I have mental illness issues... It's no secret, although, I don't talk about it much.
I suffer from depression, agoraphobia, anxiety, panic attacks, OCD, BPD, and PTSD.
It's alot, I know.  Most of the time, I'm ok, but there are certain things, triggers if you will, that will make that day SUCK.

Certain sounds, thoughts, and smells trigger things...

I really don't want to go into more detail... Suffice it to say, that when I was younger, certain traumatic events caused these illnesses to come forth, and even though years of therapy, group therapy, medications and everything else under the sun, nothing's changed.

I eventually gave up therapy, mostly because there isn't anything a therapist can tell me that I don't already know. I understand the techniques, and whatnot... I just can't manage to "get over it."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day