Quantcast
Do You LEAK When You Laugh? | Sandling All Day

Monday, May 6, 2013

Do You LEAK When You Laugh?

Disclosure: I received the following item in exchange for review.  I agreed to give my honest opinion, which may not translate into a positive review.  No other compensation was provided.


I received the Wearever Women's Smooth & Silky Seamless Full-Cut Incontinence Panties to review.  While I don't suffer from full on incontinence, I am a mom, and I have had my share of 'problems' after having children.  I have what's known in the medical world as a prolapse. It's really rather gross, but basically, it means that certain 'parts' of me DOWN THERE have fallen... into other organs where they're NOT meant to be.  Yes, I plan on having surgery to fix it, but I won't be able to lift anything over like 20lbs or something, and heck, I'm only 33... so the issues that the prolapses (yes, multiple organ prolapse) cause are not as bad as the problems the surgery fixing the problems will cause.  Tounge twister anyone?

In a nutshell, when I laugh sometimes, or have a coughing fit, occasionally parts of me 'leak'.  It's rather embarassing to admit, and it's horrible when I'm out, but hey, I'm a momma... it happens.  (there are plenty of mom's reading this nodding their head in understanding, who will never admit to it in public... I HEAR YA!!)

The problem with regular panties is that if you leak, they don't hold the liquid at all... which means, that your pants usually catch it.  Can you say HUMILIATING?

The Wearever Incontinence Panties are amazing when it comes to this.  They have this great sewn-in, super absorbent Unique-Dri™ pad traps liquid for built-in protection all day.  This means that I don't have to worry about leakage on my pants!!

The other item that I received for review, was the http://www.weareverincontinence.com/incontinence-bed-pads/quilted-plaid-incontinence-pad-by-wearever.html.  You can read the full review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day