Quantcast
nuNAAT's NAAT Treatment for Curly Hair -review | Sandling All Day

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

nuNAAT's NAAT Treatment for Curly Hair -review


I was given the opportunity to review nuNAAT's NAAT Treatment for Curly Hair products.  They are designed for people with curly hair who wear their hair curly for an increase in bounce and shine. Active natural ingredients include Cupuaçu Butter, to provide superior moisturizing abilities, plus the strengthening properties of Keratin Protein. 

There are several important benefits I want to mention:
  • Intense hydration from Cupuaçu Butter’s high fatty acid content
  • Cupuaçu is a super antioxidant packed with vitamins A, B1, B2, B3 and CKeratin restores hair to a strong, healthy and natural state
  • Ideal for chemically-processed and multi-textured hair
  • Eliminates frizz
  • Increases body
  • Defines curls

I was given a full set of nuNAAT's NAAT Treatment for Curly Hair to review.  This set includes shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, and leave-in.  These were full size bottles, which allowed me multiple uses to accurately guage it's effectiveness.


Now, because I have wavy hair, but not curly, I decided to use it on my son, who has extremely curly hair.  I decided not to overload his hair the first time, so I decided to use it in stages, in the event he had any sort of reaction to it.  I used the shampoo first.  

The first thing I noticed was it's scent.  It's fragrant, but not overpowering, and left his hair smelling great.  I rinsed it out, and took him out of the bath.  Since he had no reaction other than smelling great, the next night, I decided to use the shampoo and conditioner.  

Again, it's got a great scent!!!  It's really easy to use, and I love the way it feels when I'm rubbing it into his hair!  The 3rd night, since he had no issues with the 2 previous, I decided to use the full set.  I shampooed and conditioned his hair, and then used the hair mask and finally, the leave-in.


The products were very easy to use, smelled great, and worked well.  They left his hair shiny and manageable, and of course, smelling great.


I asked my mom, who's also got curly hair, to try it, and tell me what she thinks.  She emailed me this picture and said "You know how I am on new products, especially for my hair, but I tried it, for you.  Now, you don't get it back, because I love it!!  The leave in makes my hair shiny and soft!!  HA"


So there you have it.  I loved it on my son, and my mom took it.  Go figure!!!

Is nuNAAT right for you?  Do you have curly hair?  Then it's right for you.
Check them out on Facebook and Twitter.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day