Quantcast
Recards App Review | Sandling All Day

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Recards App Review

I was given the opportunity to do a review for an iPad app, Recards.

With Recards, you can create unique and stylish voice recorded music cards in no time!  Send love and attitude to your loved ones, and have fun with it!

Recards lets you create and email personlized voice recorded music cards right from your iPad.  Just choose one of the six custom made Christmas beats, record your greeting, then customized it with beautiful artwork and with a few taps, your music card will be on it's way to your loved ones.


Features:

  •  Custom made beats by Diamos Roll
  •  Rap or sing your greeting
  •  Popular X-mas music themes
  •  Don't like the result? Just record it again!
  •  Share your recards with your loved ones via email
  •  Unique artwork to go with your email
  •  Original design
  •  New beats coming soon!
My Review:
I liked that the Recards were very easy to make, without a bunch of fuss. 
What I like about it:  you can send a card that's personalized, just the way you want it, without having go to go the store, no stamp required!

My 7yr old and I did a Recards card for his Grandma.  He REALLY loves to rap, so this was a perfect opportunity for him to show off his "skills".  We chose a beat, and he got to rap what he wanted to.  Saving it was easy, and within a few moments, it was off and emailed to his Grandma!

All in all, this is a great app for people who want to send a card, but want to send something TOTALLY unique and something that really fits their personality.  It can be difficult standing in the card aisle, reading card after card after card, looking for just the right one, and you still can't find one you really like, so you just settle.  Not any more!!

Go check out Recards today!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a good app, not all I need is an ipad...ehhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sounds like fun. I need the hardware, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing...lol..I feel like I live in a closet because I had no idea that this even existed. Now that I read your review I think, "duh!" but this is a really great product...and would be perfect for my kiddos to send to the grandparents and family living across the country..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day