Quantcast
Love is in the air! Get your gift now ❤️ | Sandling All Day

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Love is in the air! Get your gift now ❤️

As I sit here, it's nearing Valentines Day.  I'm sure my husband has something grand planned, but just in case he or any other significant others need ideas, I offer to you.. The key to a woman's heart.

*JEWELRY*

Of course that's nothing new... But some of the items I've seen available really get me excited!

I'm sure you've seen people wear necklaces with their name.  They are beautiful and often times distinct.
Have you ever seen one done in Arabic?  To be able for a person to provide a necklace in their native language, to me, shows the hallmark of a great company.
Someone is truly thinking here!

They offer bracelets.  Lots of bracelets.  My favorite has to be the love and memory projection bracelet.  This this is AMAZING.  They take your picture, and somehow, the stone inside can project not only your photo but also words.  Look!

I would love to have my favorite picture of my husband and I, projected with I love you in 100 languages!!

Photo charms
These are gorgeous options for someone who really has an important moment.
They can take your photo and ENGRAVE it on a charm!



And even stuff for your friends, but not that kind of friend!
Check out these bracelets! They offer so many customizable options.  I love this one... It's so simple, yet so poignant. A letter, representing your best friend.  Wear it as a bracelet or necklace, show your pride in your friendship!


If I was shopping for myself, I would definitely pick this for my collection.
My family means EVERYTHING to me.  That means that my husband and my sons are IT.
This necklace is unique and exciting to me.  I love the options and opportunities it presents.  You can literally do ANYTHING!!!



Usually, my husband gets me a stuffed bear in a new color and size, per my wishes, but I may just make an exception, and ask for jewelry this year.
Our anniversary is 4 days after Valentines Day, so I can always ask for more, and get it! ❤️

Here are a few things I'd love to have!!
First, a family tree necklace.  If can hold a bunch of names, giving even bigger families options!  Comes in a multitude of colors, options, can be made as a ring, necklace, charm... In so many different options it's dizzying.  There are over 100 ways you can make your family tree.



Another one I discovered, really hits home.  It's so simple, yet so completely unique. Names are reused.  This is life. There are not many TRULY unique names...however a fingerprint. That is unique.
This necklace is so beautiful to me, yet, still so simple.  That this company thought to use a fingerprint...  It really shows their desire to put forth quality products.

Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day