Quantcast
Who's Excited for Christmas!!! | Sandling All Day

Monday, December 23, 2013

Who's Excited for Christmas!!!

Sometimes it sucks living in a small apartment, because we don't have the Christmas-creature-comforts of the holidays, but we still make it work.  Instead of a tree, we use a 'swag' on our door, and another on a door in the hallway.  We decorate it as we can, with home-made ornaments and love.  We usually put all our gifts by the front door (where I can set them up for the "morning" surprise).  I don't wrap them early, so there's no peeking, and there is no guessing.  They also don't know what or how many gifts they'll be getting.  It works for us, but one day, I hope to have a "real" tree to decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day