Quantcast
It's Fall Festival Time! Join Me and The Maize For a Pumpkin Maze! | Sandling All Day

Friday, September 20, 2013

It's Fall Festival Time! Join Me and The Maize For a Pumpkin Maze!

Disclosure:  I'm going to The Maize at The Pumpkin Patch (with my family) for free in exchange for sharing this great deal with you!  I'll be sure to tell you about it in another post!



Have you ever been to a Pumpkin Patch?  My son has, but alas, I haven't.  Not a REAL one, anyway.  I remember growing up in Seattle, there was the Pumpkin Man of Magnolia.  He was a really strange guy, but grew MASSIVE pumpkins.  If you went and asked, he'd give you some seeds from one, for you to grow your own.  I don't know whatever happened to him, but I'll never forget the pumpkin my dad grew in our yard from the Pumpkin Man's seeds. (I'll try to find a picture..)  I remember watching a movie, the Labrynth, about a giant maze, and always wanted to go to one, so when I had this chance, I jumped on the opportunity.  Granted, the closest one is in Portland, OR, but it's going to be well worth the travel!!  I'm SO excited to take our family there!!

What's your favorite Fall memory?  Do you have one?  Be sure to come back and tell me about the great memories you made at one of the wonderful mazes below!


Ready for some Fall Festival Deals!  I have put together a great list of Corn Maze Coupons and Fall Festival savings nationwide.  Download valuable coupons for Corn Mazes, Pumpkin Patches and Fall Family Activities.  



California
Forneris Farms - Mission Hills


Colorado

Fritzler Maze - La Salle
Sunflower Farm - Longmont
Mile High Farms - Bennett
Harvest Farm - Wellington


Texas

Fiesta Farm - San Antonio
Yesterland Farm - Canton
Dewberry Farm - Brookshire


Louisiana

CM Farms - Dry Creek


Georgia

Lane Southern Orchards - Fort Valley
Poppell Farms - Odum


Michigan



Indiana

Amazing Fall Fun - Waterloo
Hobson's Fun Farm - Rockville
Guffey Acres- Kokomo


Illinois

All Seasons Orchard - Woodstock
Kuipers Family Farm - Maple Park
Odyssey Fun Farm - Tinley Park


Maryland/DC

Summers Farm - Fredrick County


Massachusetts

Sauchuk Farm - Plympton


Missouri/Kansas



Mississippi

Seward Farms Maze - Lucedale


Minnesota

Afton Apple Orchard - Hastings


Montana



Nebraska

Camp Fontanelle - Nickerson


NewJersey

VonThun Farms - Monmouth Junction
Sahl's Father Son Farm - Egg Harbor City


New York

Wright Family Farm - Warwick
Harbes Family Farm - Mattituck


North Carolina



Ohio

Meadow View Growers - New Carlisle

Pennsylvania

Hurricane Hill Farm - Coatsville
Triple B Farms - Pittsburgh


Rhode Island

Confreda Greenhouses & Farms - Hope (Western Cranston)

Virginia
Cows-N-Corn - Midland
Wayside Farm Fun - Berryville
Belvedere Plantation - Fredericksburg

Utah




Photos from The Maize - all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day