Quantcast
My Gaming Life- I want this!! | Sandling All Day

Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Gaming Life- I want this!!

The Sony Playstation 4...  It's SO HOT!!!

Sony playstation 4 price in usaHere are the specs, according to Sony:

The Playstation 4 (PS4) was concluded on 20 February 2013 for the first time publicly announced. It will be based on an x86 chip with integrated GPU, be equipped with 8 GB of GDDR5 RAM and should be able to run in parallel with a special network chip downloads and uploads. Delivery of the first game consoles PS4 has been made for the end of 2013 in view.


My son & I went to the Fred Meyer (re)grand opening of the Greenwood Store here in Seattle, and they had a Sony rep there playing the Playstation 3 with Sly 4.  Sly is one of my son's favorite games.

My son played for at least an hour (didn't want to tear him away..he was having so much fun) 

I wish I could afford to buy him the PS3..   We have a PS1 & 2, we have a Wii (only $30 with games at the used game store!) and an Xbox ($10 at thrift store) so we're pretty fortunate to have those... but in the grand scheme of things, he's definitely NOT on the "I'm up there and have the newest gaming system" right now..

I would love to be able to afford to buy the playstation 3...  the games, the specs.... when I was watching it, I couldn't believe how amazing the graphics were!!!

so, if there's anyone out there at Sony listening...   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day