Quantcast
My house does not smell like armpits & feet anymore!!! | Sandling All Day

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My house does not smell like armpits & feet anymore!!!

That's right, I said it! I live with 3 boys, and I'm tired of my house smelling like armpits and feet, feet and armpits!!!


So I joined in on a BzzAgent campaign... Glade Expressions.

AND I'M GLAD I DID!!!

I was given a coupon for a free product (diffuser!) in exchange for talking about the product with friends, family and others.  That's right, I got it free.  I don't have to lie and say I love something, when I don't.  I talk about it honestly. That's it!!

So Glade Expressions is my new best friend!!  When I walk in the house, I don't get this gut-wrenching blast of BOY... it's now sweet aromas, lavender, apple, whatever my choice is to put out (they have plenty of scents and options available)  Even though I have to live with boys, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO SMELL LIKE IT!!!


Are you interested in finding out more about joining BzzAgent?  You can use the contact me link above and I'm happy to send you an invite!!!


1 comment:

  1. These are pretty awesome products! We use them to keep our cat odor at bay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day