Quantcast
Get your name mentioned in Small Things 2:Threads - FREE!! | Sandling All Day

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Get your name mentioned in Small Things 2:Threads - FREE!!

That's right... you can get your name mentioned in Small Things 2: Threads free, by author Joe DeRouen.

But it's not JUST a mention...You will BECOME a character in the book!!!  That's right, you will BE IN THE BOOK!!

Here's some more information, from Joe's Goodreads page.


Would you like your name in Threads, for free? It won’t cost you anything at all. All you have to do are things like “Like” Small Things on Amazon, revithreads-broken-smallew it on Amazon, share my fan page to your Facebook or Twitter feeds, or a number of other things detailed below.

At the end of March I’ll draw three names from a hat. The three names I draw will have minor characters in Threads renamed after them. The best thing is that you can enter the drawing more than once. In fact, you’ll get between one and three entries each for doing the following things:


3 entries – Review Small Things on Amazon.com
3 entries each – Review Small Things somewhere where it has never been reviewed before. An online bookstore, a blog, a website dedicated to fantasy and science fiction, the possibilities are endless!
2 entries each – Review Small Things on Bn.comGoodreads.com, or SmashWords.com
1 entry each – Rate Small Things on Bn.comGoodreads.com, or SmashWords.com
2 entries – Blog about Small Things
1 entry – Like Small Things on Amazon
1 entry each – Share my Facebook fan page to your FB timeline and/or Twitter account and encourage folks to visit and Like it
1 entry each – Share my blog page (this website!) to your FV timeline and/or Twitter account
1 entry – Like my Facebook fan page
?? entries each – Have you figured out a new way to get the word out about Small Things that I haven’t thought about? Do it, send me the details, and we’ll come up with the appropriate amount of entries for you!

After you’ve done one or more of these things – you can do as many as you like! – just email me, send me a message through this blog via Contact at the top of this page, send me Facebook mail, or a DM in Twitter and 6hat-1321890983let me know what you did and where. If you do some now and some later, that’s okay. You can contact me multiple times, and each time I’ll add the names to the hat immediately!








Well needless to say, I've done them... ALL...multiple times.  So look for (hopefully!!) Marianne as a character in the book!!

What to be included?  It's simple!  I've given you all the links you need, so GET STARTED!!!

While you're at it... Don't forget to get your copy of Small Things today!!  Read more about Small Things in my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day